"Specialist tours of Scotland for discerning clients"
I aim to please. I only use luxury vehicles, professional drivers and accredited Guides. I can also organise suitable luxury transport, with mic, for up to 14 guests, or larger groups – just ask!
Don't forget to check my Trip Advisor Reviews on my Tours Page.
1-day, 2-day, 3-day or longer Tours
- Jamie and Claire Tour: Visit ancient Doune Castle, Claire’s herb garden, Castle Leoch, Cranesmuir, Lallybroch, and other locations used in filming of the Outlander Series.
- 007 Tour: Fans, bring your camera and capture dramatic Glencoe, used as a location for Skyfall and Harry Potter movies.
- Scotland’s Food and Drink: dine in quaint country pubs, spoil yourself with afternoon tea and scones, sample delicious handmade chocolates, try a single malt whisky.
- Walk in the footsteps of ancestors and discover your clan lands and tartan.
Maggie with the Ryder Cup
- See the landscape which inspired famous Composers, Artists and Literary figures.
- Go Island Hopping: Explore the archaeology in the Shetland and Orkney Islands.
- Sample the seafood on one of our many Islands, see Gallery.
- Great Wildlife Spotting opportunities.
Lots of options – Just ASK!
Our small group tours can visit hidden places, quaint pubs and restaurants which larger group tours cannot reach.
Specialist Itineraries: Whisky Tours, Golf, Island hopping, Castles, Photographic, Sight-seeing, Wining and Dining and much more ...
Please Note: Although I am not a travel agent, I am happy to offer advice on suitable accommodation and help with booking if required. Alternatively, you can search for accommodation on the VisitScotland website.
Scotia's thistle guards the grave,
Wher repose her dauntless brave;
Never yet the foot of slave
Has trod the wilds of Scotia.
Henry Scott Riddell (1798-1870)